ETHER Digital is proud to announce that we have established an agency for the top-end range of Zeutschel scanners. Our focus is on heritage digitisation and we will be working with libraries, archives, museums, and similar institutions who hold documentary heritage to offer these scanners as part of a range of digitisation services.
We are promoting the versatile, fast, and cost-effective OM 15000 A3 scanner as highly suited to a range of scanning needs for documents and books up to A3 in size.
A3 OS 15000 Advanced Plus
Our OS 15000 Advanced Plus scanner make it possible to digitize even the most sensitive materials. Their extremely high processing speed combined with lighting systems that operate without UV radiation protect both the original document and the user. This means that books, maps, and historical writings can be perfectly preserved for future generations.
The new style to scan for museums, archives and libraries.
OS 15000 Advanced plus advantages:
- Manual book cradle with self-opening glass plate
- Functional and revolutionary design
- Convenient operation
- Independent of ambient light
- No glare for users
- Brilliant color rendering
- High scanning speed
- Short scanning cycles
- High quality output data
- Flexible interfaces
- Perfect Book 3.0 optional
- Remote maintenance and remote administration
- Energy efficiency – in line with Energy Star
- Excellent cost-performance ratio