We have our own training centre which is located in the foothills of the Champagne Castle range in the Central Drakensberg.
Due to our owning the property we can offer great deals which include accommodation and full board at only a slight increase over the base price which we offer for other training workshops.
We can accommodate up to 14 delegates in shared accommodation, in the most perfect of locations.
To date we have run more than 100 workshops and courses at this venue, through our parent organisation Roger Layton Associates, and we have been receiving increasing requests to run our ETHER Workshops there as well, since to date we have only run a few of these workshops at the site.
Rather than describing this here I would like to refer you to our web page for the Ondini Guest House and Training Centre.
Here are some highlights of this training centre:
- we are high in the foothills of the Drakensberg, with the “little berg” as our back garden
- we have six bedrooms, allowing for 14 delegates in shared accommodation
- we offer full board, 3 meals and 2 teas per day
- we have a fully equipped training facility able to support 16 people or more as required
- we have the long-term experience of running more than 100 courses and workshops at the venue
- we own the venue and are thus very accommodating to meet your needs
- we can run longer hours on the workshops since there is no travel in the traffic to get there – a 1 minute walk through the forest is all that is required
- we offer a mid-week (Wednesday afternoon) optional free time to visit the Drakensberg Boys Choir or take a walk up the mountains
- you can also walk through own own aboretum which was planted 20 years ago with a large number of local trees and shrubs
- we have a large variety of bird life which visits us regularly – up to 60 species have been identified
This is also available as a Guest House for those who are interested in a weekend away and for further information please contact Roger Layton.